What is a good gap analysis report? Well it depends on a lot of factors for all different applications. However there are some common elements that every gap analysis report must have. These elements are (but not limited to):
- Title of the gap analysis study
- Description of the normative (document)
- Description of the subject of the gap analysis (e.g. what is gap analysed)
- Gaps, Gap assessment, Actions and Deviations
- and finally the information about the people who were involved
GA Lab creates the gap analysis reports automatically, compiling all details form your gap analysis study. All you have to do is open it and print or save as PDF on your computer.
Please register with GA Lab, it is free and easy, and enjoy your free first gap analysis.